Meaningful Distinction:
 

 
Patrick S. Lasswell Look outward for something to accomplish, not inward for something to despise.
pslblog at gmail dot com
 
 
   
 
Monday, April 03, 2006
 
Pictures from Korea

Still playing with sizes, stay tuned.

Cho Do (Do means Island) with camp on the right and nearest head on the left. Did I mention the deep sand between the two?


Dawn from Cho Do with Patrol Boats. Picture taken from my tent.


Sunset from Gaedaek Do during a storm with sustained winds of 40+ knots and gusts 65+ knots. Funny thing about islands, when there is a gale, you can't get off them. Climbing up the steep trail to this camp location, I regretted all the stuff I had brought with me. After the second night stuck there, I rejoiced in it.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives