Meaningful Distinction:
 

 
Patrick S. Lasswell Look outward for something to accomplish, not inward for something to despise.
pslblog at gmail dot com
 
 
   
 
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
 
From the Land of the Morning "Golly It's Cold"

I left for annual training without as much briefing as I would have liked regarding conditions or expectations upon arrival, I operated on a worst case scenario. Good choice, that. Although rainfall has been minimal, every night has been cold, and the wind has been piercing.

If anybody who knows my phone number is reading this before I get back, please call my wife and tell her that I'm fine and that she should read her email. Back soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives