Meaningful Distinction:
 

 
Patrick S. Lasswell Look outward for something to accomplish, not inward for something to despise.
pslblog at gmail dot com
 
 
   
 
Tuesday, December 21, 2004
 
An Open Appreciation of Steven Den Beste

Steven,

Thank you very much for your writing. Your examination of obscure energy sources is an outstanding resource that I use again and again. I am deeply sorry that the bastards ground you down, but I understand the phenomenon. As a science fiction fan, I have been purged on more than one occasion by just such individuals.

Like any addict I hope for more from you, but as an adult, I can accept that some things just won't come again.

If you had not spoken such truths, you would not have caused so many liars to attack you. Thank you for the courage you have shown.

Patrick S Lasswell
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives