Meaningful Distinction:
 

 
Patrick S. Lasswell Look outward for something to accomplish, not inward for something to despise.
pslblog at gmail dot com
 
 
   
 
Thursday, March 11, 2004
 
Open Letter to Senator Wyden

Senator Wyden,

I am extremely concerned about your relationship with indicted spy Susan Lindauer who was on your staff starting in 1994. I hope that your commitment to transparency in government will continue through this crisis. I look forward to reading a full accounting of your relationship with this person at your soonest opportunity.

As a supporter of freedom and democracy in the Middle East, I am interested in discovering the depth of your involvement with persons opposed to these goals. While I value your seniority in the Senate, this indictment of your former staff member makes me wonder what you are doing with that power. I suggest a full disclosure as soon as you can make it.

Patrick S Lasswell
Portland, OR

Hat Tip: Instapundit
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives