Meaningful Distinction:
 

 
Patrick S. Lasswell Look outward for something to accomplish, not inward for something to despise.
pslblog at gmail dot com
 
 
   
 
Saturday, December 06, 2003
 


Test for Blog button

A fish eye for you!

The source of the image: My dad and I last summer with the largest salmon anyone in our family had ever caught from a boat.



For reference, I don't have a gap in my front teeth like it shows on the picture. I realize that dad doesn't look so good, but he's just spent all day on a boat, well after he should have been resting. It was vitally important that he make this trip though. He knew he could die at any time. Less than a year later, he did.

By the way, this is a 42 pound salmon I'm barely keeping held up in my arms. This is a BIG fish! I caught it.
Comments: Post a Comment

 

 
   
  This page is powered by Blogger, the easy way to update your web site.  

Home  |  Archives